Seal of the City and County of San Francisco
City and County of San Francisco

To view graphic version of this page, refresh this page (F5)

Skip to page body

Building and Construction

If this is a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately.

  • For information or services not related to a building or a unit in a building, go to the full service directory.

Housing Authority

Housing Authority Residents
For maintenance-related issues please call 311 for assistance. For anything else, please select San Francisco Housing Authority.



Select for residential building-related concerns if you rent the building/unit you live in. (Housing Authority Residents see category above).


Building/Unit Owner or Business
Select if you own the building/unit you live in (or)
your business rents/owns the building/unit.

Row Houses Report a Building Issue
Select for building-related concerns, such as blight or other code violations, or to report construction complaints.

Having trouble finding a service? Need assistance in another language?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or (415) 701-2311. TTY direct (415) 701-2323
24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

Provide feedback to 311

Last updated: 8/20/2014 4:52:29 PM